Sunday, April 14, 2024

Flowers to Moons and Stars -- a Poem fot NaPoWriMo 2024 Day 14

   
   If's; an anaphora form poem 

If roses were pink and 
If violets were purple 
If angels had wings and 
If the Devil had horns 
If the moon pulls down his pants and 
If all the "stars" were afire 

Then what we say would be true but 
We are not, no way.  So then 
Everyone knows, and 
Nobody cares 
Thats not a lie.  It 
Suits me
(I'm not wearing a "suit",   
That "fits" me. And 
I "quit" . . . )




Flowers that are blooming today in our backyard.  The Canna Lilies had one blossom but wanted to wait for a bit to have some more; it will bloom until the next freeze.
  _ _ _ _ 
       
 - Photos and Poem Copyright, 
Jimmiehov 2024, All Rights Reserved 
 - I am linked to NaPoWriMo 2024 Day 14, here 
    where we were asked to, optional, write an anaphora form poem  
 - Click here to read all my poems, mostly for NaPoWriMo as of late 
.. 

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, April 14, 2024 4:32:00 PM, Anonymous Dawn said...

I love to see how differently we all interpret these challenges. I love the photos. I included a photo from my garden today too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home