Wednesday, April 06, 2022

Boo Boogy Man -- a Line Acrostic -- NaPoWriMo 2022 Day Six


   Where?

Where is the boogy man tonight  
is he sleeping tight or  
the onery old  
boogy  
man  
tonight he may prowl  

He may be under my bed 
may have sharpened fangs 
be waiting just for me 
under covers think 
my mind must be clear 
bed is not safe from him 

he may be under yours    
may have sharpened fangs 
be they for biting you 
under your bed waiting 
yours isn't safe from him 

no one knows until we look 
one must crawl down low 
knows not if we're safe 
until we look 
we must 
look real good 
 _ _ _ 

 - Photo and Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2022 
 - I am linked with NaPoWriMo 2022 for the prompt idea at 
 - I used the first four lines of a previous "Monster" poem and used every word there to  make four verses here.
..

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home