Saturday, December 04, 2021

Sunday Muse - Daisy Shucking Time


Loves me, loves ...;

(my love)


Shucking daisies 

Doesn't bother me 

I'm wishing she'd care 

Doesn't seem to be 

Though obnoxious not 

in her dictionary 


She's a sweet girl 

We could go far 

I'm the clinging type 

Doesn't appreciate 

Please pull them petals 

Daisies tell the truth 


(You say)

I love him love him not 

He loves me loves me not 

(I'll hope)

Last petal tells it true 

It'll say "I love you"   

 - - - 

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2021, All Rights Reserved 

 - I am linked for the Picture Prompt with Shay at The Sunday Muse #189, http://thesundaymuse.blogspot.com/2021/12/the-sunday-muse-189.html? m=1 

  - - - 

- - - 
Note:  I have activated my "jim's little Christmas Tree farm" blog posting for this season.  Click this label,  , to have a peek and monitor my progress. 

It has directions for you to send me a picture of your tree or decorations if you wish.  I'll give you or other appropriate credit, please don't be anonymous.
.

10 Comments:

At Saturday, December 04, 2021 5:06:00 PM, Blogger Fireblossom said...

Who hasn't asked the daisies, and hoped?

 
At Saturday, December 04, 2021 6:20:00 PM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

Yes, it will for sure come out "I love you." It's the time of year when wishes come true.

 
At Sunday, December 05, 2021 7:58:00 AM, Blogger C. Sandlin said...

LOL, yes, the dogs can be clingy type. :)

 
At Sunday, December 05, 2021 9:44:00 AM, Blogger qbit said...

Maybe the wolf would rather play the game with her ribs and liver?

 
At Sunday, December 05, 2021 10:02:00 AM, Blogger Helen said...

I don’t remember doing the daisy thing as a girl ~~ happy you wrote about it!

 
At Sunday, December 05, 2021 3:57:00 PM, Blogger ms_lili said...

What a very sweet and lovely ending. Hoping he wins her heart <3

 
At Sunday, December 05, 2021 8:25:00 PM, Blogger Carrie Van Horn said...

I say she loved him! How could she not?

 
At Monday, December 06, 2021 7:23:00 AM, Blogger Truedessa said...

I am sure the last petal will declare her love for him. The allure of the magical daisy is always intriguing.

 
At Monday, December 06, 2021 11:34:00 AM, Blogger Helen said...

In answer to your question … the plucking of a four leaf clover ~~ three leaves will do too. Also, I’ll take rum minus Coke, on the rocks with a big lime wedge.

 
At Thursday, December 09, 2021 11:08:00 AM, Blogger Susie Clevenger said...

Oh, there is always hope in petals. May we always hold on to that wonder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home