Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday Muse - 'tsup?



Aloof ?

I had smiled ...
(are you stuck up?) 
Are you afraid (of my ... 
purposes or motives?) 

It's just me, I smile a lot 
I meant no harm 

But that's okay 
I'm on row eight 
by the window 
Come chat a spell 
if you're lonesome 

Or say hello 
(a bit prissy)
(think I'll like her)
(hope she likes me)
- - - 
 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2021, All Rights Reserved 
 - I'm linked with Carrie for the Photo Prompt at The Sunday Muse #188, http://thesundaymuse.blogspot.com/2021/11/sunday-muse-188.html?m=1  


2 Comments:

At Sunday, November 28, 2021 2:31:00 PM, Blogger Carrie Van Horn said...

She could just be tired from a long trip. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Jim!

 
At Sunday, November 28, 2021 8:41:00 PM, Blogger qbit said...

She looks like she just wants to get some sleep, LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home