Monday, December 25, 2017

!!! Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays !!!

(My wish and message for you, one we share on Christmas Day)
Again, "Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays" !!!

My YouTube picks.  Please click on the titles to listen:

O Little Town of Bethlehem - YouTube 
The First Noel - Carrie Underwood (+lyrics) - YouTube 
 
Andrea Bocelli - What Child Is This - Live From The Kodak ... - YouTube 
Away in a Manger with Lyrics - Christmas Carols - YouTube 

Little Drummer Boy - Celtic Woman - YouTube 
Celtic Woman - Joy to the World 2015 - YouTube

 
_ _ _ _ _

Photo of Katrin and Mrs. Jim Copyright, © 2017 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved

The announcement songs of Jesus birth are some of my favorites.  All are from YouTube that I found and were Okay.  You might find some you like better.  Or prefer selections.  That is fine.  If you want to share you can leave me a comment.





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home