Saturday, December 26, 2015

Challenge Poem (not a bah humbug)

No U-turns

I want a turn, when will my turn be?
You don't get a turn, you've been naughty

O please, let me have my turn today
Sorry fugly, there's no turn for you

No need to call me names, please refrain
That's the limit, I will hear no more

Please, please, I'll be good forever(more)
You're at the edge of my patience, go

I've done nothing to you, you're my friend
Leave, you've hit the bottom, close the door



Wheels that turn
Not a cookie cutter blog
_ _ _ _ _

Photos and Poem Copyright © 2015 Jimmiehov. All Rights Reserved
.
The list: reverse, corner, turn, bottom, peak, edge, limit, choose, bend, close, push, sleep (my choices are underlined)

do NOT use the words "new," "change" or "direction" (or variants / tenses derived therefrom), because bah humbug.

Today I'm linked to 

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At Saturday, December 26, 2015 12:51:00 PM, Blogger Kerry O'Connor said...

A good way to remind the reader that patience with others is a virtue.

 
At Saturday, December 26, 2015 10:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

turn, turn, turn - wonderful poem, Jim.

 
At Monday, December 28, 2015 12:41:00 AM, Blogger Magaly Guerrero said...

Look at those beauties! I can almost understand the speaker that years for a turn... who wouldn't?

 
At Monday, December 28, 2015 6:21:00 AM, Blogger Ostensible Truth said...

patience in turning and yet on it turns in any event.

 
At Monday, January 04, 2016 1:02:00 AM, Blogger grapeling said...

ha! Jim, you've found the right 'turns' in this scolding pen. Thanks for adding your voice ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home