Saturday, November 22, 2014

Buddha on the Hill -- Carpe Diem 2nd Vision Quest, 3rd day



Buddha vs. God
 
Buddha sits on hill
Garden flowers tell my soul
New man, changed by God
 
Buddha wants glory
Golden tree leaves say to me
Only God can change
 
Buddha stays on hill
Knows he's no match for my God
Mine, a God of love 
- - - - -
 
Poem Copyright, © 2014 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved
 
The Buddha on the Hill picture above is from Carpe Diem also
 
For all three days of this 2nd Vision Quest click here

 

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Monday, November 24, 2014 6:45:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jim I liked the way you formed this set of haiku. I was a little overwhelmed by the prompt so I'm glad you tackled it (very well indeed). Our God has neither clay feet or brain...

 
At Wednesday, November 26, 2014 5:09:00 AM, Blogger audrey` said...

"Mine, a God of love." Amen. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home