Pumpkin Patch -- An Acrostic Poem -- Flash 55 Words
- Photo and Poem Copyright, © 2011 and 2014 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved
- Linked with Mama Zen at The Real Toads, Flash Fiction 55 (Link)
- Linked with Kerry at the Real Toads, Open Link Monday (Link)
- Mama Zen requested for her challenge for us to " write a set of 55 words (prose or poetry) ... Results may vary. Ask your doctor if 55s are right for you."
- For this I have exactly 55 words counting my title. I chose a syllabic form Acrostic. I like to write acrostic 'poem's and haven't written one for some time. The 'Label', 'Acrostic', below will take you to some other acrostic 'poems' I have written.
- As usual, there is some truth in this poem as I have lived several lives within this life I am living in since birth. Just say it was pre-Mrs. Jim and not nearly as dramatic nor romantic as I have written here. Of course the setting was not in a Pumpkin Patch but since November is upon us with its usual pumpkin harvest I thought it would be nice to use for my '55 words. I must confess, this piece, while fiction, is loosely based on facts as they 'could have been.'