Wednesday, January 19, 2011

One Single Impression: Carnival

.


Carnival

The carnival has come to town
the fat lady we love to see
oh gee, I hope there is a clown
a scary ride you're close to me

We'll take our chance and shoot the gun
for you I'll win a furry bear
cotton candy, we're out for fun
just tonight may the devil care




- - - - - - - -

Photo and Poem Copyright
©2011 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved

Find more poems at One Single Impression using "Carnival" as prompt

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 19, 2011 1:37:00 PM, Blogger Nessa said...

That was a fun OSI. I want to go to a carnival.

 
At Thursday, January 20, 2011 10:06:00 PM, Blogger The Write Girl said...

You've taken us on such a fun ride Jim. I love your take on carnival. Thanks for your kind thoughts on my last poem. Take Care.

 
At Saturday, January 22, 2011 6:30:00 AM, Blogger Magical Mystical Teacher said...

It's comforting to have your lover close on those scary rides! (And did you ever win one of those furry bears, Jim?)

Carnival

 

Post a Comment

<< Home