Wednesday, June 19, 2019

A Sevenling Dual Poem

There was a grey man
His feet were made of clay
Eyes of cat glass, thumbs were tin

Wife's stomach growled
Her nose constantly dripped
Smile on her face, loving pair

They watched TV while baby cried

Spring flowers bloomed
Hibiscus were orange
Purple lilies, roses pink

The puppies yapped
Kittens suckled, honking geese
Yet rains and sunshine making love

Man, flowers, beasts, all tuned for spring
makes babies smile
_ _ _

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved
 - I'm linked with Toni on the Sunday Muse at http://thesundaymuse.blogspot.com/2019/06/sunday-muse-wednesday-muse-12-sevenling.html?m=1
 - I am also linked with Rommy in the Imaginary Garden at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2019/06/the-tuesday-platform-slow-down-and-feel.html?m=1
 - There at the Muse Toni has asked to write a Sevenling poem.  This is my second poem for the Garden. I woke up this morning at 4:50 and couldn't get back to sleep. So I read Margaret's pretty Sevenling. Yes, I would try. Mine wasn't so good but I couldn't stop so I added another to have a Sevenling Dual. The whole thing isn't real good but I spilled out my crazy mind. I do that a lot, I'm wishing for a smile.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 19, 2019 10:43:00 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Thanks, Jim, for the compliment. This poem - I see it in vivid color images in a bold artistic style. It is a bit wonky in the descriptions - but that is what makes in so imaginatively FUN! I have a hard time being whimsical and thinking out of the box.

 
At Friday, June 21, 2019 5:36:00 AM, Blogger Rommy said...

But the pair have each other, allergies and other imperfections be damned!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home