Sunday, September 30, 2018

A lesson in science not -- a fringe Poem

Silly things; (like)
  far away black holes
I should write of silly things 
Things like far away black holes, 
of some space-time curvatures,   
also Newton's gravity 
Must come up with a new poem 
One that will have at least some 
connection to science theme 

Here goes:

What was here is gone 
Black holes have concept I like 
All has flown away 

Space-time curvature 
I don't know and never will 
Left day I was born 

Gravity's my friend 
She keeps me right here on earth 
Her love holds me tight 
 _ _ _ _ 

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2018, All Rights Reserved
 - I'm linked with Bjorn Brudberg in the Imaginary Garden at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2018/09/physics-with-bjorn-gravity-and-space.html?m=1

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At Sunday, September 30, 2018 5:01:00 AM, Blogger Kim M. Russell said...

Sweet lines, Jim:
'Gravity's my friend
She keeps me right here on earth
My love holds me tight'.

 
At Sunday, September 30, 2018 7:54:00 AM, Blogger Anmol (HA) said...

Ah, gravity being your friend is a beautiful thought. I find myself alienated from the lofty theories and discoveries of space-time continuum and black holes as well. Gravity, in a sense, is more familiar and thus comforting.
-HA

 
At Sunday, September 30, 2018 9:52:00 AM, Blogger brudberg said...

I think we need to appreciate gravity until we realize that we have been falling all the time.

 
At Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:01:00 PM, Blogger Vivian Zems said...

One can always count on gravity to keep you 'grounded'.

 
At Sunday, September 30, 2018 9:04:00 PM, Blogger Old Egg said...

I fell a lot as a child so the lesson was clear. Funny now I am older I seem to be doing it more and am not quite sure what that means. Hang on! Oh I get it now; I had better make sure my suit is cleaned!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home