Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Dog tracks on the patio ~~ a "The Tuesday Platform" poem


Dog Tracks

Dog tracks on the patio
Who was it that made these marks

Muddy prints, hound dog for sure
Played out in the muddy slough 

Now he's here, skulking about 
Leaving tracks for me to clean

He doesn't care, clean his feet  
They won't fit my broom handle
_ _ _

Poem and Picture Copyright © 2015 Jimmiehov. 
 All Rights Reserved

Today I'm linked with 

You can guess more about this dog if you wish.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 04, 2015 3:21:00 AM, Blogger brudberg said...

You cannot teach an old dog to respect a patio (or maybe no dog)... Just bring out the broom and sigh.

 
At Wednesday, November 04, 2015 5:58:00 AM, Blogger Marian said...

Woof! Love your word choices, "slew" and "skulking"

 
At Wednesday, November 04, 2015 12:34:00 PM, Blogger Kerry O'Connor said...

I have a similar problem.

 
At Thursday, November 05, 2015 8:19:00 AM, Blogger Ella said...

Oh, I miss those paw prints-I love your poem~

 
At Saturday, November 07, 2015 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Outlawyer said...

Ha, so cute! k.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home