Monday, April 29, 2024

Talyler Swift's Word - - a Write for NaPoWriMo 2024 Day 29

    Cardigan; the old chum 

You picked me up and threw me on 
Like chum you are you warm me up 
I don't know what or where I'd do 
Helpless, sad were it not for you 

When I'm sad then you cheer me up 
When I hurt crying or bleeding 
Then you sooth me like mother did 
Other friends depart you'll still remain   

Come night throw you back neath the bed 
Like my shadow that can't be seen 
    _ _ _ 

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2024, All Rights Reserved 
 - Photo last from the list, see below (a screen copy)
 - I am linked with NaPoWriMo 2024 Day 29 
where our host has posted this for us to choose one word for the title of our poem today, Merriam-Webster put together a list of ten words from Taylor Swift songs.  I chose the word, Cardigan, last on the list.

.. 

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, April 29, 2024 5:45:00 PM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Oh yes, nothing like a good old comfy cardigan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home