Sunday, April 12, 2020

Day 12 of NaplPoWriMo 2020 - Easter Triolet 


Easter Sunday 

Easter Sunday is a joyous day 
World-wide Christians are making their stands 
Children's Easter baskets are displayed
Easter Sunday is a joyous day 
Churches full people singing  their praise 
Easter Bunny plays, kids in the sand 
Easter Sunday is a joyous day
World-wide Christians are making their stands 
 _ _ _ 

NoteI didn't mean for this to offend, in the U.S. Easter is also a National Holiday as well as being a religious day.

- Poem and Photos Copyright, Jimmiehov 2020, All Rights Reserved 
 - I am linked with Kerry O'Connor in the Imaginary Garden at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-2020-days-11-15.html?m=1 
 - and also with NaPoWriMo Day 12 at    http://www.napowrimo.net/day-twelve-8/

        How to write a triolet 

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At Sunday, April 12, 2020 2:35:00 PM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

Happy Easter, Jim. Stay safe!

 
At Sunday, April 12, 2020 4:55:00 PM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Oh yes, I think Easter Sunday is marked by joyousness, regardless of one's beliefs (or disbelief) around it.

 
At Sunday, April 12, 2020 5:53:00 PM, Blogger Susie Clevenger said...

Happy Easter...Stay safe and well!

 
At Sunday, April 12, 2020 6:03:00 PM, Blogger Sanaa Rizvi said...

Happy Easter! Stay safe ❤️

 
At Monday, April 13, 2020 2:26:00 AM, Blogger Kerry O'Connor said...

The form works well for your theme.
Jim, I see you have used Jason Limberg's art from a prior RT challenge (in which permission from the artist was given) without attribution. I must ask that you rectify this for the sake of the artist's copyright. Thank you.

 
At Monday, April 13, 2020 6:24:00 PM, Blogger Jim said...

Thank you for reminding, Kerry. When I put it on I knew I had to come back I and tell. But now I have forgotten where I found it so I'm sticking one that I took a picture of, a neighbor brought it to us glued to the purple sack with five homemade cookies in it.
..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home