Friday, December 25, 2009

Acrostic: Christmas



C H R I S T M A S

Christ was born on this day

He came God's only Son

Repent and trust in Him

I tell you He loves you

Sins for which we should die

Trusting in Him you must

Make Him your redeemer

Ask He'll pay your ransom

Saving you from your sin

Copyright © 2009 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved




Written for Acrostics Only December, 2009, prompt 3, Acrostic Poem on what Christmas means to you! 6 Syllables per line: Christmas

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Friday, December 25, 2009 3:31:00 AM, Blogger audrey` said...

Blessed Christmas to you and your loved ones, Dr Jim =)

 
At Friday, December 25, 2009 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Maggie said...

Hi Jim,

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

I was Santa to myself this Christmas and bought myself a new Touch HP Computer...I love it:)

 
At Friday, December 25, 2009 3:50:00 PM, Blogger Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...

Merry Christmas to you and your beloved ones, and your readers Jim.

I got the same gift as Maggie, and I am so very happy with it!

 
At Saturday, December 26, 2009 7:04:00 AM, Blogger Suburban Girl said...

Love the acrostic! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home