Wednesday, December 09, 2020

An "R" Poem for Weekly Scribblings - The Tiger

Tiger Growls or Roars


 

Far tiger weirdly  

  growls or roars 

Tiger ruler 

  from Afrikar  


 

Dare our creature 

  saunter our trail 

Trace tracks near our 

  residence.  Grrrrrr ! 


 

Surprise surprise 

  tiger's our friend 

 

(My Christmas Tree blog updates about twice a week, http://jimmiehov7.blogspot.com/?m=0 ) 

 _ _ _ 

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2020, All Rights Reserved 

 - I'm linked with Rosemary for Photo and Prompt at the Weekly Scribblings # 49 https://poetsandstorytellersunited.blogspot.com/2020/12/weekly-scribblings-49-b-c-d-e-f-g.html?m=1

 - Rosemary asked us ro choose a letter and use it often.   Please read the self history she wrote of her experiences with letters and her learning and use of them .

 - I chose the letter "R" and used it 43 times in my 10 four syllable lines and the title.   Every word has at least one letter "R".  I did take a few liberties with my use.

 

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 09, 2020 4:23:00 AM, Blogger Kim M. Russell said...

I love tigers - in fact any kind of cat, wild or domestic.

 
At Wednesday, December 09, 2020 4:43:00 AM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Oh, I love it! Like Kim, I love all cats including tigers; and I also love the inspired fun you had with this, including 'Afrikar' (which looks as if it ought to be the real name for that continent).

 
At Wednesday, December 09, 2020 5:40:00 AM, Blogger Old Egg said...

Lucky you that the tiger is friendly. None I have ever met did much other than lick his lips in anticipation!

 
At Wednesday, December 09, 2020 8:07:00 AM, Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Nice write Jim.
Happy Wednesday

Much❤love

 
At Wednesday, December 09, 2020 11:18:00 AM, Blogger indybev said...

A rip-roaring and rollicking use of R!

 
At Wednesday, December 09, 2020 1:14:00 PM, Blogger Magaly Guerrero said...

The "Grrrrrr!" made me smile. Thank you for that, Jim. :-)

 
At Wednesday, December 09, 2020 8:24:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Liberties are nice! "Poetic license" is what I always claim! I guess the tiger wasn't hungry.

 
At Wednesday, December 09, 2020 11:54:00 PM, Blogger Priscilla King said...

A ripping read :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home