Thursday, August 22, 2019

A midweek Poem -- Visit a Museum

The Musée d'Orsay

Walking distance for the healthy
coming from the Eiffel we've done
probably not me anymore
Unless I can get shed this cane

The Musée d'Orsay's one we love
Old 1900 train station
Now holds art works of the masters
Huge train clock glass see in and out

There's no long queue you can come now
Have your fill largest collection
of impressionist and postim-
pressionist masterpieces in

the world, by painters including
Monet, Manet, Degas, Renoir,
Cézanne, Seurat, Sisley, Gauguin,
and Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec

My beloved Vincent Van Gogh
Rodin sculptures here and at his
own museum here in Gay Paree
Or home with Wikipedia
_ _ _

Links: Musee d'Orsay Wikipedia ;
Rodin, Paris
 _ _ _

 - Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved
 - I am linked with Susan hosting Poets United Midweek Motiff
at https://poetryblogroll.blogspot.com/2019/08/poets-united-midweek-motif-museums.html?m=1

 - I am Museuming again and have not quite run out of museums to splash on these pages. To see my blog search on the word, "museum", click on this link, https://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/search?q=Museum&m=1

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 23, 2019 11:39:00 PM, Blogger Sumana Roy said...

This opportunity to see the masters through their work is enviable. Wow! Wow!

 
At Monday, August 26, 2019 3:09:00 AM, Blogger Susan said...

I went to Paris for my 60th birthday, and had a similar rush at d'Orsay. Now, I travel there through Wiki and other online realities. Good, good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home