Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Weekly Scribblings -- Johnny Cooks, a Ditty

Johnny, Johnny, 
    breakfast maker 
Cooked me up some 
    eggs and pancakes  

Pancakes were hard 
    and eggs too soft 
Ate them himself, 
    sick as a dog 

I could have told, 
    had this feeling 
 - - - 
 - Poem and Photo Copyright, Jimmiehov 2021 and 2010, All Rights Reserved 
 - Rosemary was asking us to "write about "sudden events which the people involved somehow sensed coming"—or didn’t."
.

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 28, 2021 9:28:00 AM, Blogger Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Oh dear! That's a sudden event I'm sure you wee glad to be spared. I enjoyed this bit of fun.

 
At Wednesday, July 28, 2021 11:42:00 AM, Blogger Gillena Cox said...

Enjoyed with a smile

Stay Safe
(✿◠‿◠)

much love...

 
At Wednesday, July 28, 2021 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Magaly Guerrero said...

Ah, the joys of good food sitting badly. One should always have a good friend to tell them to stay away from a dangerous bite. Before it bites back.

 
At Wednesday, July 28, 2021 5:18:00 PM, Blogger indybev said...

Johnny will no doubt improve with experience!

 
At Wednesday, July 28, 2021 8:38:00 PM, Blogger jim said...

I think I know Johnny.

 
At Wednesday, July 28, 2021 9:26:00 PM, Blogger Old Egg said...

It is always best to do things yourself. I quite enjoy cooking.

 
At Friday, July 30, 2021 6:53:00 AM, Blogger Rommy said...

LOL, this reminds me of my Darling Eldest's experiences in making dinner for the house. He's been, um, quite inventive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home