Monday, April 13, 2020

Day 13 of NaplPoWriMo 2020 -- a Poem, Secret Admirer


Apollo 13 Memories, Anniversary today. 
I was there, my work as an Aerospace Engineer, in the NASA Space Center Control Room and back room support. 
"Houston, We Have a Problem" 
 - - - 

Secret Admirer 

I have a secret admirer
I don't know who 
Always I've had one 
It might be you 

For the most times I've known those persons 
And where come from 
Admirer he or she, secret 
Some have come 

They've sent a note or even sometimes 
knocked on my door 
Let them in only to discover 
Memory is poor 

Now I'm polite and sometimes naive 
Hard to say no 
Temptation but I didn't succumb 
Those had to go 

I have a secret admirer
I don't know who 
I like you a lot but please don't come  
To wife ever true 
  _ _ _ 

 - Photo and Poem Copyright, Jimmiehov 2020, All Rights Reserved (Flower I picked yesrerday from a bush on our daily COVID 19 walk) 
 - I am linked with Kerry O'Connor in the Imaginary Garden at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-2020-days-11-15.html?m=1 
 - I'm also linked with NaPoWriMo Day 13 at http://www.napowrimo.net/day-thirteen-6/


6 Comments:

At Monday, April 13, 2020 2:02:00 PM, Blogger Susie Clevenger said...

Oh, there is mystery in a secret admirer, but we are selfish and wish our love to not have one of their own.

 
At Monday, April 13, 2020 2:40:00 PM, Blogger brudberg said...

There is a blessing with a secret admirer, but it sounds more like a stalker to me.

 
At Monday, April 13, 2020 4:50:00 PM, Blogger Magaly Guerrero said...

Very mysterious. I wonder what the notes say. :-)

 
At Tuesday, April 14, 2020 12:22:00 AM, Blogger Sanaa Rizvi said...

It's always nice to have a secret admirer isn't it?

 
At Tuesday, April 14, 2020 5:08:00 AM, Blogger Kerry O'Connor said...

Always nice to have a secret admirer.

 
At Tuesday, April 14, 2020 9:33:00 AM, Blogger Frank J. Tassone said...

Intriguing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home