Thursday, June 28, 2018

A 'took a chance' Poem for Thursday

Yesterday I speculated
Took a chance my life on the line
Took a seat at the bus depot
Open seat next pervert might come

That's one of my big time worries
But not my trouble it was worse
Worse yet would be six foot lady
Taller younger notices me

About the only seat, she sat
There beside me I froze in place
Then she smiled and asked seat taken
Frozen I weakly smiled large teeth

Those teeth bared imagined a growl
I got up went across the room
Still partly stiff I watched her moves
Walking swiftly across the room

Crooked smile tongue curled long sharp teeth
Time had come, was harm her desire
Or timidly wanting some fun
Quickly I knew her fun would hurt

She lunged at me and took a bite
A large piece she bit from my ear
She turned shrieked and ran out the door
Bloody ear hanging from her jowl

You say I have a phobia
Show you my missing ear it's real
  _ _ _ _

 - Photo and Poem Copyright, 2014 and 2018 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved
 - I previously used this photo for another poem, also about my fear of tall girls. That one is fairly, if not all, true.  To this day, alone in an elevator and one by herself steps in the I will get out, there or the next stop. http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/2016/01/a-real-poem-truths-where-i-dont-often-go.html?m=0
 - I'm  linked with Kerry O'Connor in the Imaginary Garden at http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2018/06/kerry-says-what-is-spec-fic.html?m=1

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At Thursday, June 28, 2018 3:51:00 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Oh my... I certainly hope it isn't real!

 
At Thursday, June 28, 2018 7:34:00 PM, Blogger Old Egg said...

I feel sad that you were not able to get on with her. She sounds like the adventurous type and it is a shame that her nibbling your ear resulted in her tearing it off. Have you tried walking with a stick to beat back your admirers but you really shouldn't be so attractive!

 
At Thursday, June 28, 2018 9:26:00 PM, Blogger Magaly Guerrero said...

Bwahahaha! Robin, you are such a riot.

 
At Thursday, June 28, 2018 9:27:00 PM, Blogger Magaly Guerrero said...

Jim, the poor lady was hungry. Those legs must require lots and lots of energy, lol!

Goodness, now I can't stop seeing that bloody ear.

 
At Thursday, June 28, 2018 10:27:00 PM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

Lol, i love your note about getting out of the elevator if a tall woman comes in. I wonder what story from childhood is behind this. Smiles.

 
At Thursday, June 28, 2018 10:31:00 PM, Blogger tonispencer said...

I too wonder what happened in your childhood! Very interest and gory tale.

 
At Friday, June 29, 2018 4:39:00 AM, Blogger Sanaa Rizvi said...

My goodness this is good! I can't stop imagining that bloody ear.

 
At Friday, June 29, 2018 5:42:00 AM, Blogger Anmol (HA) said...

Oh, that is quite an unusual fear. Definitely makes for an interesting poem.
-HA

 
At Friday, June 29, 2018 8:17:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

your story took a most unexpected turn!

 
At Friday, June 29, 2018 9:47:00 AM, Blogger brudberg said...

A flesh-devouring babe... what a story. I know some tall girls who can put fear in you...

 
At Saturday, June 30, 2018 3:21:00 PM, Blogger hyperCRYPTICal said...

I think she was hungry too - hungry for love?
Even so, she had no right to bite of your ear - no wonder the phobia exists.
Anna :o]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home