Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Chocolate ~~ Sensational Haiku Wednesday


Chocolate

now candy's dandy
and they say liquor's quicker
just give me chocolate



Photo and Poem Copyright
© 2010 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved


- - - - -


The picture above was taken last week at a nice little boulangerie in Copenhagen. Turns out we didn't buy anything. I don't know why (we didn't).

Sensational Haiku Wednesday is hosted by Jenn. Please click on the logo to the right for more info and more Haiku Wednesday participants.
.

- - - - - -

I'm still on holiday and will be back to the States but not for a while.

Please leave some comments now and then while I'm gone. My computer will come with me and I'd like to hear from you. Your comments are like letters from home.
I might even leave more little photos or poems or notes here now and then like this one.

And I'll read your blogs some.

But probably I won't resume returning your comments after until I return.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 14, 2010 7:27:00 AM, Blogger Nessa said...

Your haiku is addictive.

Aren't pastry shops in Europe just beautiful?

 
At Wednesday, July 14, 2010 11:05:00 AM, Anonymous Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

MMMMMMmmmmmm to your haiku and the picture too!!

No, sadly my trip east will not take me out of Canada - I'll be touring the maritimes and doing a large number of quality control checks on locations owned by my client. Not much fun, but a change of scenery and pace to be sure. I will still be online, since it's a working vacation!

 
At Wednesday, July 14, 2010 11:12:00 AM, Blogger Amanda Moore said...

Very clever or should I say just dandy?

 
At Thursday, July 15, 2010 8:27:00 AM, Blogger Bing Yap said...

brilliant haiku... i love it! and a great pic to go with it too. looks like you're really enjoying your holiday. =)

 
At Saturday, July 17, 2010 9:19:00 PM, Blogger Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://thursdaypoetsrallypoetry.wordpress.com/2010/07/08/the-celebrate-poet-of-june-award-nomination-announcement/

the deadline to vote for poets is Sunday...
one last chance,
you gain one vote for yourself when you vote 4 others,
simply reminder, ignore if you dislike it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home