Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Travel ~~ Sensational Haiku Wednesday


we love to travel
by plane, bike, boat, car, and train
we're not Superman



Photos and Poem Copyright
© 2010 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved


[The travel pictures are from our current trip.
Tonight we are staying in Copenhagen, Denmark.]




Hint here, click on the train picture and take a look into the window.


Sensational Haiku Wednesday is hosted by Jenn. Please click on the logo to the right for more info and more Haiku Wednesday participants.
.
You could participate too. Just say, "Jim sent me." Like
Nessa sent me.

- - - - - -

I'm still on holiday now. I will be back but not for a while.

Please leave some comments now and then while I'm gone. My computer will come with me and I'd like to hear from you.

I might even leave a little photo or poem or note here now and then like this one.

And I'll read your blogs some.

But probably I won't resume returning your comments after until I return.


Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 30, 2010 6:50:00 PM, Blogger Becca said...

Traveling is great! What inspired you to go to Denmark?

 
At Wednesday, June 30, 2010 9:41:00 PM, Blogger Bing Yap said...

not superman yet flying high... that's what life is all about. you just have to enjoy the ride. i love your haiku, jim. thanks for the nice comment on my SHW post.

enjoy your journey! =)

 
At Wednesday, June 30, 2010 10:04:00 PM, Anonymous Amanda Moore said...

The superman part made me laugh this was a great ravel Haiku and the pictures were a perfect addition!

 
At Wednesday, June 30, 2010 11:50:00 PM, Anonymous Jenn@ You know... that blog? said...

But wouldn't you like to be Superman... just for the travel perks?? ;) Hope you're having a wonderful trip!!

 
At Thursday, July 01, 2010 12:00:00 PM, Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Great haiku and photos. Glad to see there is a new haiku page. Thanks for sharing, Jim!

 
At Thursday, July 01, 2010 4:20:00 PM, Blogger Ria said...

Hope you're enjoying your holiday!! I love the reflection of you in the train window! Very cool!

 
At Sunday, July 04, 2010 7:05:00 PM, Blogger Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/07/jingles-july-follower-awards-happy-4th.html

some awards,
please take 2 to 5 and enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home