Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day -- Will you be my ... ?



Won't you join me for a cuppa coffee (come look)? Happy Valentine!

This was our desert at last nights Valentine Day dinner. It tasted even better than it looked! Coffee was good too (come look if you didn't do it above).


my love you're my love
precious lovely sweet our love
will you marry me

Copyright © 2009 Jimmiehov. All Rights Reserved

Posted by: at February 12, 2009 09:50 AM
on blogs.chron.com/memo/

In case anyone wonders, this had to be three lines and 17 syllables (haiku style).
Of course I'd tell Mrs. Jim about buying her the Moon and getting her anything else her little heart desires and all those nice niceties.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Sandee said...

And your wife said??? Yes, I hope.

Have a terrific day Jim. Big hug. :)

 
At Friday, February 13, 2009 8:42:00 AM, Blogger Patti said...

Nice Haiku I can't seem to write Haiku. I guess it takes practice.

Happy day before Valentine's Day!

 
At Wednesday, February 18, 2009 9:13:00 PM, Blogger qualcosa di bello said...

wonderful!!!!!! i'm sure mrs. jim would say "yes" all over again ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home