Saturday, November 17, 2007

Theft in the night?



Not exactly, but that's almost fifty-two dollars ($51.75) that would have taken us to a nice restaurant. In fact, Mrs. Jim and I could have eaten pretty nicely on a third of that.

Remember when gas was hitting two bucks a gallon? Now it's three. Right there is the $17.25 extra third for us to have had a nice night out on.

Of course that is for premium, my little Mustang GT drinks regular which would have been $2.86 a gallon here at our Kroger store.

And I remember when gas, premium, was twenty-nine cents (29¢) a gallon. Gas wars would bring that down to twenty-four cents some times!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Sunday, November 18, 2007 8:15:00 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Oh the woes of high gas prices!!

 
At Tuesday, November 20, 2007 1:14:00 PM, Blogger Sophia said...

Oh I know EXACTLY what you mean! It costs $50 to fill my Liberty up on regular unleaded. So sad, so sad...but where I live in Texas, it's supposedly one of the cheapest gas prices around. I paid 2.93 this morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home