Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sign says: (CELL PHONE USAGE ETIQUETTE IN RESTAURANTS) -- Wordless Wednesday # 027


[Click on picture for large size]
.

.
.
(Or here for my original blog post)


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Note (I hope this note doesn't count as "words" on WW Day):

And the sign says "Long-haired freaky people need not apply"
So I put my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why
He said you look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do
So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that, huh, me working for you"

[Chorus:]
Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs
[Mess]in' up the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign


Signs (Lyrics) (Arthur Thomas)
[Originally by The Five Man Electrical Band)
at Song Lyrics » Tesla (link)

Labels: , , , ,

17 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 10:57:00 AM, Blogger SandyCarlson said...

Picture of words--we can call it a form of calligraphy! The Verdana kind! Good stuff on there. Happy WW!

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 11:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good choice!
happy WW!

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 11:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good. Actually very funny.

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 11:42:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I've got a sign, too...

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 12:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! LOL
Happy WW!

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Sandee said...

It would be nice if people just left their cell phones out of public places all together. These people are just clods. I love the song. It's one of my favorites. Have a great WW. :)

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 2:59:00 PM, Blogger jams o donnell said...

Haha nice choice. Perhaps another rule is needed - Anyone with a ridiculous novely ringtone will be drowned in the chowder!

Happy WW

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 3:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think those are all wonderful rules!! Have a wonderful Wednesday, Jim.

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 6:18:00 PM, Blogger RW said...

Haha nice set of phone rules & song! Good WW to you!

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 6:59:00 PM, Blogger Katya said...

Hehe..that is really cute! Funny, too, cause it seems like some folks seem to have their cells GLUED to the side of their face!!!

Happy WW!

 
At Tuesday, November 13, 2007 9:04:00 PM, Blogger eastcoastlife said...

I just hate it when the young people text and read messages during meals. They don't even look at the people at the table and converse. I think it's rude.

 
At Wednesday, November 14, 2007 12:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, my cell phone ring for my husband's call is "Oh Carol" by Neil Sedaka. Happy WW Jim!

 
At Wednesday, November 14, 2007 2:03:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one, Jim. I wonder how many people would take it seriously if you had it printed on the back of a menu. LOL. Happy WW.

 
At Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:49:00 AM, Blogger Country Dawn said...

I remember the days when there was no such thing as a cell phone...!

 
At Wednesday, November 14, 2007 8:59:00 AM, Blogger Patti said...

Great picture! :) hehe Great rules!

 
At Wednesday, November 14, 2007 3:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny. Good choice for WW.

Ps- Buy me a coffee is on every blog post. lol

 
At Wednesday, November 14, 2007 11:55:00 PM, Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home