Saturday, November 04, 2006

november word list

Pull the lever?

Killing babies isn't my thing.
Could they stave off any better
if they had been born. I think not
I pulled the lever yesterday
Party said errant moms and dads
Could do that, lobby doctors paid

Boaster, grabs woman by their parts
He likes to tell, locker room talk
Big bomb? Race, sex, religion screen
I pulled his lever yesterday
There's much more vulgar, unpleasant,
rude, bullying, he's always been

I pulled the curtain yesterday
Not taking things lightly, concern
WWJD? *
May God forgive I do it wrong
I pulled yesterday only in mind
Oh, my small island?  Australia
_ _ _ _

Poem copyright, Jimmiehov 2016, All Rights Reserved

I'm linked with http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2016/11/what-fresh-hell-is-this-november-word.html

There the topic was Imagined By
#Fresh Hell
*Notes:
 (1)  WWJD is a popular acronym standing for "What Would Jesus Do".
 (2)  My list of words to use at least three is, "novel, toss, lightly, force, money, God, look, forgive, enemy, annoy, happy, cause, go."  I used 'lightly', 'God', and 'forgive'.
 (3)  I have voted, early.  Of course I could not vote for both as the poem might sugest.  Some of the thoughts above did go through my mind.  I don't tell how I vote.
 (4)  My small island of Australia, I would go back to Sydney.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At Friday, November 04, 2016 6:19:00 PM, Blogger kaykuala said...

If this has to do with abortion it is certainly cause to ponder. A subject matter that tugs at the conscience but now freely accepted prompted with good reasons.The religious die-hards however are still not convinced!

Hank

 
At Friday, November 04, 2016 7:56:00 PM, Blogger Sherry Blue Sky said...

The voter is in a hard place this time around, no question about it. All you can do is vote your conscience, Jim.

 
At Saturday, November 05, 2016 9:37:00 AM, Blogger brudberg said...

Better to vote than to not... but I guess it's hard...

 
At Saturday, November 05, 2016 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Marian said...

Just letting you know I was here, Jim... having a hard time reading these election-related posts. Be well!

 
At Saturday, November 05, 2016 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Gillena Cox said...

This one's really a toughie Jim, for sure the world agrees

much love...

 
At Sunday, November 06, 2016 12:23:00 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

... many people vote for the big picture - other's have a very narrow view. I don't necessarily think either is wrong... Just what we must figure out and decide.

 
At Friday, November 11, 2016 8:12:00 PM, Blogger grapeling said...

thanks for adding your voice, Jim ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home