Sunday, August 24, 2008

Award Day -- Oh Happy Day!

HAPPY FEET award




Hi Guys:

I think most of you know that I post pictures and perhaps a short (most of the time) narrative to go along with. Therefore my readers consist mostly those who share similar theme pictures.

I respect these readers and especially have a warm feeling and happy feet (they were smiling the last time I checked) for those encouragers who make it worth while posting.

What I may think of as a mundane post may be lifted in esteem as seen through my eyes just because of those thoughtful comments. THANK YOU ALL, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mary, the teacher got this award going, she gave it to a long list of her regulars for which I am honored to be with those others.

Since she passed the award on, I feel that I should also. Therefore it will go to the top commenters for the last three months on my JIM'S LITTLE PHOTO BLOG.
.
To the following I hereby send the "You Give Me Happy Feet" award
.
Comment Sender Count:
Some, including myself, will receive this award for the second time. I don't think anyone has returned it to Mary before. After you get it please pass it on as you see fit.

Read all about its origin and how it is run at Mary's Blog,
here at The Work of the Poet.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At Saturday, August 23, 2008 11:25:00 PM, Blogger Sue Seibert said...

Your blog always makes me smile...good for you!!

 
At Sunday, August 24, 2008 3:42:00 AM, Blogger SandyCarlson said...

Thanks for this award, Jim. I am really honored. I do love visiting your blog and enjoying life as you see it.

God bless!

 
At Sunday, August 24, 2008 10:59:00 AM, Blogger maryt/theteach said...

Thank you so much Jim for sending the award back to me... I love reading your blog and appreciate our friendship very much! :)

 
At Sunday, August 24, 2008 2:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jim! I really do appreciate it and I appreciate your visits and comments on my blog. have a wonderful week...

 
At Sunday, August 24, 2008 9:19:00 PM, Blogger eastcoastlife said...

Thank you so much. *muack muack*

I love visiting your blog, seeing your photos make me smile.

I look forward to your visits because you make a great commentator. :)

 
At Monday, August 25, 2008 4:22:00 PM, Blogger Sandee said...

How very nice of you Jim. I'll do an awards post this week before we head back to the boat. Thank you so very, very much. I've very flattered. Big hug. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home