Tuesday, May 22, 2018

A Tuesday Poem



 
In the Sky
 
Riders of the sky have you in their sights
No, they're not shooting or going to hurt you
They're aiming their big ear, pointing your way
 
Big Brother up there wants to listen in
What you are saying and talking about
Who you are talking to and what about
 
So you ask, just what is this all about
It's all hush-hush and not for you to know
Best keep your skeletons in the closet
 
You have often heard it said, "Break a leg"
But Big Brother would rather break a knee

 
 _ _ _ _

Photos and Poem Copyright,  Jimmiehov 2018, All Rights Reserved

 - I'm linked with


 - I've been laying low lately.  Actually, pretty low feeling.  Literally low also, I HAVE BROKEN MY LEFT KNEECAP.  Doctor's orders, "Immobilize it for six weeks to see if it will grow back together."  My other knee cap never did grow back, it only calcified.  I go back to my orthopedic doctor next Wednesday.  BTW, it wasn't Big Brother, just my brittle bones gave loose. 

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 23, 2018 4:14:00 PM, Blogger Sanaa Rizvi said...

Oh my god i m so sorry to hear about your kneecap, Jim. Please take care.. wishing you a speedy recovery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home