Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Acrostics Only: Acrostic Haiku - EAU

EAU

Eau "de toilette"
Always smells so very sweet
Unless allergy


- - - - -

Poem Copyright
© 2012 Jimmiehov
All Rights Reserved
Prompt B: Acrostic Haiku (AH) - EAU -
(A Haiku is a Japanese lyric verse form having 3 un-rhymed lines of 5, 7, 5 syllables, traditionally invoking an aspect of nature or the seasons.)
(Similarly constructed poems involving human nature, are generally excluded from haiku, and reserved specifically for Senryū.) [This poem is more of aSenryū. ]

Notes:
1. Eau is a French word for water and is often used to describe lighter concentrations of perfume. (noun) [YourDictionary]

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 17, 2012 10:20:00 AM, Blogger Diana Teneva said...

I also thought about the french word but I gave up writing my haiku in this way but you did it very well...
Thank you for having visited my acrostic only!!!

 
At Thursday, April 19, 2012 4:52:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I get spammed too so delete, delete, delete! I like your Haiku. I have never tried my hand at that.

 
At Sunday, May 06, 2012 7:07:00 AM, Blogger audrey` said...

I like the final line. It's not simple to write a line that begins with the alphabet "U" :)

 
At Thursday, May 10, 2012 10:36:00 PM, Blogger Neha said...

Entertaining Haiku

 

Post a Comment

<< Home