Feel free to look around in this blog. What you see is what you get. What you saw yesterday may not be here today. All logos, trademarks and content in this site are property of their respective owners. Posts and comments are the property of their posters. However I reserve the right to remove any and all of said items. All else, poems and other writing and photographs taken by Jim are © Copyright 2005-2023 by jimmiehov ( jhovendic@yahoo.com ).
Pages
▼
Sunday, July 19, 2026
Gardening Nuisance
“Gardening is not a rational act." by Margaret Atwood is my prompt
Why. Why do I not like
Like gardening at all
Making for wild bunnies
Food meant for the table
With a hoe cut the weeds
Rabbits coming at night
Liking carrots and beets
Party in lettuce patch
And do they eat the weeds
Of course they dont want those
They like the food we eat
But I forgive, Nature's way
No comments:
Post a Comment