Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!! A four-leaf clover for you

I thought I'd skip right over the Ides of March. On this date, March 15 in 44 BC, Julius Caesar was assassinated. That day always scares me. Why, I don't know.  [large picture] [super size] I picked this clump of clovers beside the sidewalk leading to downtown Killarney, Ireland. [large picture] [super size] There was only one with four leaves. You will have to find it, I did not pick it. Isn't picking four-leaf clovers bad luck? Later in Scotland I was able to find another four-leafed one. [large picture] [super size]

Our nice B&B in Killarney. This one was on a hill with a wonderful view from our front bay window. (link to Muckross Drive House) [large picture] [super size] Here is the one I found in Scotland. It was on the grounds at the Drummond Castle and Gardens (link). .

.

.

.

. [large picture] [super size] This picture is not clear although it may show you the four leaves more distinctly.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, March 14, 2008 10:41:00 AM, Blogger maryt/theteach said...

Oh Jim, 2 real 4-leaf clovers! You will have luck for the rest of your life! And of course you deserve it! Thank you for sharing your photos of Ireland. Sláinte agus saol agat (good health and long life to you.) :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home