Monday, January 29, 2007

The view from our back porch in January

. Posted by Picasa
Yesterday on my JIM'S LITTLE BLOG (link), Seeker asked me what Texas looks like in in January. My pictures there were summer and spring ones.
.
So here is a look at our part from Southeast Texas. Personally, I think they are a little boring. Maybe they need captions.
..
You can see our back yard grass is fairly brown. Grass in Houston and Galveston is still green but we get more frost up here to the north, fifty miles or so.
.
The golf course fairway is green, the roughs turn brown in the winter.
.
I go for what President Regan once said, "Vote with your feet [i.e. move south]."

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 29, 2007 8:17:00 AM, Blogger Seeker said...

Thanks for the "winter" pictures. It's nice to see some green all year 'round.
p.s. I think your Mustang looks like it's crying. I would, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home