Tuesday, April 06, 2021

NaPoWriMo 2021 Day Six - an Acrostic

[My Photo]

'I sighed, "I wish I could remember what happened."'

 A M N E S I A 

Amnesia is not fun 
Memory like disease 
Never in my book of likes 
Ever since my accident 
Since then I know, not before 
I wish I knew you--my bride 
Amnesia took me from 
 _ _ _ 

 - Poem and Photo Copyright, Jimmiehov 2021, All Rights Reserved 
 - I am linked with NaPoWriMo 2021 Day Six, ,https://www.napowrimo.net/1942-2/  
 - I am attempting to write at least one poem a day for the National Poem Writing Month.  Today is Day Six of the 30, you can see my progress here, .

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 07, 2021 10:27:00 AM, Blogger Helen said...

First of all, thank you for taking time to read some of my April poetry! There are so many poems floating thru cyberspace it’s not easy to read and comment on all of them. I enjoy reading and writing acrostic poems ~~ good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home