[Hemingway's study over the garage -- Open to cats and public now]
[click on picture for larger size]
- - - -
(my American Sentence Haiku/Senryū for today)
.
Photos and Poem Copyright, © 2014 and 2017 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved
.
.
Photos and Poem Copyright, © 2014 and 2017 Jimmiehov, All Rights Reserved
.
- Photos were previously posted on my "Jim's Little Blog" on December 24, 2014, http://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/2014/12/my-alphabe-thursday-5th-letter-f-some.html [Scroll down about halfway for the Key West pictures.]
- I'm linking with Marian of The Imaginary Garden with Real Toads, Tuesday Platform, http://withrealtoads.blogspot.com/2017/09/the-tuesday-platform_19.html
- I'm also linking with Sandee at her Awww Monday post, https://comedyplus.blogspot.com/2017/09/awww-mondays_18.html?showComment=1505749793569#c3923382155097785627
Awww, what great news too. I love this, Jim.
ReplyDeleteHave a purrfect Awww Monday. ☺
Yes! I followed them while Irma was wreaking havoc. I love polys; they have a special place in my heart. Thanks, Mr. Jim.
ReplyDeletethat is pretty terrific
ReplyDeletefantastic! Good the read! Big hugs to all the kitties!
ReplyDeletemeant to say Good to read! A typist I am not! Cheers!
ReplyDeleteI have visited them... and I'm happy they made it... hope that Maria will not come that way.
ReplyDeleteThat's so good to know!❤️
ReplyDeleteThe belief that angels are around besides the volunteers still hold water (pardon the pun)
ReplyDeleteHank
Good to know.
ReplyDelete